Thursday, November 27, 2008

Deep Fried Turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving to all and I hope you eat more than you thought possible. I'm about to deep fry another turkey here at my house today, I've been deep fryin' them for the last five or so years, sooooo good. Just injected a little herb and garlic marinade into my 14 lb bird and am gonna go start heating up some oil here in a few. We awoke this morn to almost a half an inch of snow on the ground which is way cool and hopefully mucho more on the way. Now get out there and everyone do your snow dances cause if it doesn't start snowing soon I'm gonna have to move to Moab so I can ride my bike all winter, just kidding!
niRad

1 comment:

Dany said...

So wanted there to be an ass ton of snow on the ground when Linden and I got home...there was plenty on the drive over!

Hope your holiday was killer!